Sodium Hypo-Chloride makes quick and effective work of the mold and algae on Bob's home.
The process is very simple and most home owners could do this themselves.
1. Wet one side of your home.
2. Wet it some more....
3. Wet your plants. Again, and again and again....
4. Spray diluted bleach on the siding, trim, etc.
5. Wait awhile and rinse.
6. Rinse again.
7. Focus on the windows and now wet the plants for a bunch of minutes.
8. Plants don't like bleach so if they are delicate, move them if you can.
9. Move the next side and repeat.